Idle Sleep Review
- Five mattresses to choose from;
- Suitable for all sleep styles and body types;
- Affordable finance options;
- Free shipping, free pillows, and 18-month trial.
A lot of people struggle with their sleep now and then, at various stages throughout their lives. It can be hard to stick to a sleep schedule when you have other responsibilities or stress issues that keep you up at night, and having the wrong mattress can also be a big contributing factor to insomnia and sleep deprivation. We’re here to try and help you find suitable mattress for your needs, and Idle Sleep might be the right brand for you. Read on through our Idle Sleep review to learn more.
An Overview of Idle Sleep
While some mattress companies target one niche set of customers or people with one specific sleep style, Idle Sleep aims to please everyone. This company believes that we all deserve to have the best possible sleep, regardless of body type, sleep style, and other factors, so it offers a range of five different mattresses in three key categories: hybrid, latex, and foam.
Put simply, Idle Sleep provides a catalog of mattresses designed to meet the needs of every sleep. If you love the cradling comfort of foam, you’ll appreciate the brand’s classic ‘The Idle’ mattress, for example. If you prefer the natural, eco-friendly qualities of latex, you can try the ‘Dunlop Latex’ mattress from Idle Sleep instead.
As well as offering a great range of high-quality mattresses, Idle Sleep also provides super bonuses and deals to ensure that its products can fit in with your budget too. They throw in two free pillows with every purchase, as well as offering super long 18-month sleep trials, free shipping, and even flexible financing options that let you pay for your mattress in instalments if you can’t afford to pay it all right away.Back to top ↑
The Mattress of Idle Sleep
Idle Sleep currently sells five different mattresses in hybrid, latex, and foam forms. Here’s a brief introduction to each one:
- The Idle – The original Idle Sleep mattress, The Idle is the brand’s most affordable gel foam mattress. It measures up at 12 inches and offers a medium firmness, with a comfortable and supportive layer of Aircell gel memory foam and no toxins, guaranteed.
- Hybrid – The Hybrid is Idle Sleep’s premier hybrid mattress, fusing the comfort and support of both foam and coils to produce a 2-sided mattress with different levels of firmness on each side. One side has a medium firmness, while the other provides a luxury firm feel.
- Idle Gel Plush – The Idle Gel Plush mattress is the high-end foam mattress from Idle Sleep. It measures up at 14 inches and is made with a layer of Aircell gel memory foam, fully CertiPUR-US certified for minimal off-gassing and maximum comfort, ideal for back and side sleepers.
- Dunlop Latex – For those who prefer the eco-friendly nature of latex, the Dunlop Latex mattress is Idle Sleep’s bestselling latex model. It offers two different sides of firmness – medium and luxury firm – across a 14-inch mattress with 1,000 coils and 2 inches of buoyancy foam.
- Talalay Latex – Last but not least, we have the Talalay Latex, which is Idle Sleep’s high-end latex mattress. It measures 14 inches in height, featuring organic latex and cotton and two different firmness levels, medium and luxury firm, depending on which side you sleep on.
The Idle Sleep Advantage
One of the big things that separates Idle Sleep from so many other mattress companies is that it manages to fulfill both the quality and quantity categories. Many mattress brands only offer one or two options, but by offering five top-quality mattresses, all made to the same high standards with the very best materials, this brand can appeal to anyone.
The lifelong warranties, free shipping, long sleep trials, and flexible financing options also help Idle Sleep to stand out from the crowd. It’s clear to see that this brand really cares about its customers and always goes above and beyond to offer them competitive deals in every purchase.Back to top ↑
Overall, Idle Sleep is a mattress company we can strongly recommend. No matter whether you’re a light, heavy, back, side, or stomach sleeper, you’ll find a mattress for you when shopping with this brand. The 2-side firmness is a great advantage and the range of different latex, foam, and hybrid provide comfort and help you get the good nights rest you deserve.Back to top ↑
*The above shall not be considered as an expert or professional advice for any matter.