Cocoon Review (2024)
- Cocoon is developed by the Sealy Corporation, which has been making mattresses for more than 100 years
- Adds a new temperature-regulating cover that helps to keep the sleeper feeling cool and fresh all through the night
- A premium memory foam mattress that really offers that ‘memory foam feel’
- Cocoon offers its mattresses in a range of different firmness, from medium-soft through to extra firm
- What is the Cocoon mattress?
As an all-foam mattress, Cocoon is designed with a memory foam comfort layer. Following this is a high-density layer which is the base, and it is made of poly foam.
- What perks come with the purchase of Cocoon?
A 100-night trial is allowed after your purchase of this product, and it comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- What are the advantages of the Cocoon mattress?
Built with moderate support, Cocoon is an all-purpose mattress that goes with a cooling cover to ward-off overheating. Its memory foam is Certi-PUR US authenticated, offering superior support and not laden with harmful chemicals.
- What payment options does Cocoon offer?
You can finance your purchase of this mattress with a Cocoon by Sealy credit card. The company also accepts payments by debit and prepaid card.
- Does Cocoon have good customer service?
Yes, you can call the Cocoon customer support team by phone or by email.
Sleep is so important to your overall health, and one of the biggest factors that can influence the overall quality of your sleep is the mattress you sleep on each night. A good mattress can make all the difference to your well-being and general happiness, and there are many new and old mattress manufacturers out there, but for this review, we’ll be taking a look at one mattress brand that manages to blend both modernity and the benefits of more than a century of experience: Cocoon.
- Quality Memory Foam Mattress by Sealy
- 100 night trial
- 10 year warranty
- Free shipping
- Perfect for hot sleepers
- Its classic cover tends to be warm when slept on.
- It tends to be too firm and not comfortable for side sleepers.
*The above shall not be considered as an expert or professional advice for any matter.