Emma Mattresses Review
Seriously considering about buying an Emma mattress? Well, you need to check out this full review before making your next online purchase of a mattress. We are going to cover everything you need to know about this popular mattress company. Thus, to help you decide if it’s the right one for you!
So who is the Emma mattress company?
Well, if you haven’t heard already, people are labeling this company for selling the best mattresses in the UK! This is why we had to review their signature mattress.
We knew this company was a serious contender in the market of online mattresses. But why? In just 5 years, they have sold 500,000 mattresses. This is no coincidence, right? People are loving their products. So it’s our job to find out why!
Let’s see what all the fuss is about. And find out if their mattresses are as good as everyone is saying.
Here’s the complete review.
Who is the mattress for?
Finding a mattress tailored to you and your needs is not easy. We all long for a better night’s sleep. However, you would be surprised how many of us struggle to get a solid sleep during the night. We all have different preferences for mattresses. As a result, Emma tries to cover as many preferences as possible into one mattress.
Here are the recommendations:
- Pressure relief without feeling like your stuck – Do you want to feel like you sink into your mattress. But don’t want to feel like you stuck? Then the Emma mattresses will fill your need. They have the general memory foam feel, but without feeling like your being smothered in the bed.
- Perfect for side sleepers – This mattress is a dream for side sleepers. Its dual combination of materials gives any side sleeper the perfect night’s sleep they deserve.
- Low motion transfer – Any slight movement can wake the best of us up at night. Which is annoying when we’re in the dreamiest sleep. However, you can forget those interruptions. The low motion transfer technology used will keep you snoozing no matter what the movement is being made!
The Emma mattress delivery process
Whether you live in a tower block, or you just have narrow hallways. Buying and bring your new mattress home can be a nightmare. The challenge can seem unbearable. Especially if you live on your own. However, Emma is here to help you.
Their mattresses are vacuum-sealed and rolled into a pretty box for easy transportation. But, you shouldn’t keep it in the box for too long. When it arrives you should ideally get it out. This is to ensure the mattresses’ shape isn’t affected in any way.Back to top ↑
What are the benefits of choosing Emma?
As we get further into this review, you will know there’s plenty of benefits to choosing this type of mattress. However, there’s more.
For example, let’s look at the layers that are included:
- Top comfort layer – This is created using Emma’s personal (trademarked) Airgocell foam. To put it simply: this is going to give you premium comfort.
- Memory foam layer on the middle – This layer gives the top layer support in providing comfort. Its slow responsiveness is perfect for those that struggle with back pain.
- The full supportive base layer – This technical layer has cut out channels that benefit your posture. It encourages the correct alignment of the spine. And, of course, gives you a better sleep.
Wait there’s more good news
Emma is now offering a 200-night trial period with their mattresses. Sounds good, right? This is how confident they are that you will love their products. We think it’s definitely worth taking advantage of the trial.
Also, Emma offers a 10-year guarantee on their products. This is proof of the quality that goes into every single one of their mattresses. If you have any problems during the 10-years, just call them and they fix the issue.
Emma has also teamed up with Klarna. This means you can pay for one of their mattresses over monthly installments. And, you’ll be pleased to know that this is with 0% interest.Back to top ↑
After doing this complete Emma mattresses review: we’re pleased to say they do offer premium products. The mattresses are of the highest quality, and they are perfect for a better night’s sleep. Not only that, but they also benefit our posture.
There’s a 200-day trial, and you can pay using Klarna. Therefore, we believe if you’re considering buying an Emma mattress. Then there’s never been a better time to try them out.
A dreamy night’s sleep is a few clicks away.Back to top ↑
*The above shall not be considered as an expert or professional advice for any matter.