What does it take to make Australia's most comfortable hybrid mattress? A lot of engineering know-how, patience, and care- especially for the welfare of customers. What the makers of Macoda mattresses had in mind, to begin with, is to give people the sleep that they deserve.
What sets the Macoda hybrid mattress from its counterparts is that it caters to your health while giving you the ultimate sleeping comfort. Its design is backed by years of research and listening to customer feedback. These factors, along with sufficient testing, and trial and error, gave way to an astonishingly improved mattress to the point of perfection.
It comes as no surprise that the Macoda mattress has been awarded as Australia's Most Comfortable in the recent 3 years. But it doesn't stop there, because the creators of this product constantly strive for its evolution. Their primary goal is to give consumers high-quality and healthy sleep at a reasonable price.
100-night trial. You get to test your Macoda hybrid mattress after purchase for 100 nights. If, in any way you are not happy with it, you can return the product and get a refund of your payment.
10-year warranty. Every Macoda bed is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Adjustable firmness. Enjoy the flexibility of this mattress by adjusting its firmness. Yes, the Macoda hybrid mattress is customizable because of its unique design. Configured with an Unzip and Flip system, you can select the firmness level of your bed.
It cools you when you sleep. Say goodbye to those nights of sleeping hot because it's the other way around with the Macoda mattress. That is, you'll feel astoundingly cool when you sleep on it. Having your forty winks on its cloud-like memory foam layer regulates your body temperature. This is because of the infused cooling gel beads in it.
Features and Functions
Macoda, as a hybrid mattress in a box, has various customizable features. Its firmness is adjustable, depending on the kind of sleeper that you are.
A salient component of this product is its back support function, hence its latex and gel-containing memory foam that is incorporated with bounded pocket springs. As a fundamental design, it is crafted with a bamboo fabric that wicks moisture and is absolutely cooling. Those with spine problems can have their discomfort alleviated because it induces the proper alignment of this body part.
Back to top ↑
What Are The Layers That Comprise Macoda?
Overall, 4 layers consist the Macoda hybrid mattress. These are the 3 comfort layers along with a bordered pocket spring support layer. Their details are the following:
Bamboo fabric cover layer
This material works in the same way as rayon that cools you when you sleep. It absorbs moisture while providing a soft feel. Its surface is so cool you won’t be distracted by any discomfort.
Natural latex comfort layer
Because of the nature of its material (natural latex), you can feel a gentle bounciness when you lie down on the mattress. It is particularly responsive to pressure allowing you a satisfying rest. It offers the coolness that saves you from inconvenience. If you want to sleep on a softer mattress, just flip this specific layer with that which is below.
Gel-permeated memory foam layer
This is the second comfort layer of the mattress, and it helps in relieving hip and shoulder problems. It contours to the shape of your body while being responsive, thereby focusing on these pressure points. Warmth is kept off from the surface because of the gel-infusion factor.
Polyurethane support foam layer
This layer is effective if you want to foster your spine alignment. If you want to sleep on the firmer adjustment of the mattress, simply place this layer above it.
5-zone support springs layer
This support springs layer is individually pocketed and therefore separate from each other. These zone components each provide self-sufficient support- mostly for the lower and middle spine but without exerting much pressure on the hips and shoulders.
Back to top ↑
The Advantages Of Macoda Hybrid Mattress
- It cools you when you sleep. Say goodbye to those nights of sleeping hot because it’s the other way around with the Macoda mattress. That is, you’ll feel astoundingly cool when you sleep on it. Having your forty winks on its cloud-like memory foam layer regulates your body temperature. This is because of the infused cooling gel beads in it.
- It feels soft and smooth. The top layer of the mattress is made of a soft and silky bamboo fabric that wicks away moisture. In turn, you keep your bed feeling fresh. Using this product makes you eco-friendly, too.
- It is highly responsive. There’s no drowning feeling at all when resting on the Macoda mattress because it’s bouncy. Its latex layer is supportive and at the same time responsive. You’ll get just the right amount of cushioning for a sweet and peaceful sleep.
- It alleviates pressure where needed. Pressure points are allayed while your spine is supported when you doze on Macoda. It’s because it conforms to the contours of your body. Whether you are a side sleeper or a back sleeper, or anything in between, this bed is perfect for you.
Back to top ↑
For these and many other reasons, it’s worth it to buy a Macoda hybrid mattress. It’s great value for your money.
It matters that you purchase your bed from an award-winning company that cares for your health and well-being and offers its products at affordable costs.Back to top ↑
- Awarded Australia's Most Comfortable Mattress in a Box
- 5-Zone support system
- All polyurethane foams are Certi-PUR-US certified
- Free delivery & returns & 100 night trial
- It is not suitable for stomach sleepers.
- Off-gassing may be experienced after unpacking.
*The above shall not be considered as an expert or professional advice for any matter.